Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Life Is Headbands







My apartment has become one big art studio. Ribbon, paint, feathers, sequins and a slew of other art supplies have taken over! At first, I kept everything in a large duffle bag. However, being OCD and a bit of a neat freak, that only lasted so long!

Now I have a stack of silver, mesh drawers on wheels to keep everything neatly organized. It is perfect! Still my room looks like I live and breathe headbands. And until the Henri Bendel Open-See for new designers is over, I do LIVE and BREATHE headbands. 

I told my roomate, Brian, I will have reached my fashion zenith if I can get my headbands into Henri Bendel. Well, into Henri Bendel, Fred Segal, and Kitson as well as onto the cast of Gossip Girl and Victoria Beckham. All fashion icons to me!

Parsons taught me a lot, and when you have this desire to create, well there just isn 't any stopping it...so we will see where it goes. I formed an LLC ,  I have a website  www.jenniferpaigedesigns.com ordered a bunch of woven tags to glue on as my tags, and purchased a case of headbands from Goody in bulk!  I am ready to roll!

So here is to the modern girl's headpiece aka the Posh Prepster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment