Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The common thread

I am sitting at Gelato Spot in old town Scottsdale and a flood of memories are flashing before me. I have met so many people and friends here to collaborate, network and catch up.

A year ago I caught up with my college friend Ryan Hyland here. He told me to go and meet Steve at Fabtex Graphics who introduced me to Tracey Martin of Baby Butter Clothing.

Then a few months later, Bob Wilkinson and I met at Gelato Spot to brainstorm mannequin ideas. After spending hours at the 99 cent store we settled on making a mannequin out of throw-mats.

And now Tracey and I are taking elements of that mannequin and coming up with something completely new.

The evolution of networking, friendships and creative collaborations is fascinating to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment