Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Few Of My (current) Favorite Things




I seem to go through periods where I will buy "multiples" of a similar product. If I love something, I seem to want it in an abundance. Right now, I am into collecting pretty cake plates. They are perfect for visual merchandising and displaying my headbands at trunk shows. Kelly gave me a beautiful baby-pink cake platter from Miette a delightful pastry shop in San Francisco.

The other item is boots -- actually, that is a lie! I am not in a boot-phase, I am always addicted to shoes! It doesn't matter how many pairs I have, there is always going to be another pair that screams out to me that it needs a home in a my closet and a place on my toes! I found the cream pair of boots in New York City. They are so ballerina-princess meets sassy New Yorker, I just had to have them....

And lately my lingerie collection seems to be growing. I love the intricate details that come with lingerie.Working with the Aerie designers at American Eagle, I saw first hand the design process behind intimate apparel. It was quite fascinating, and it made want to grow my collection....but I'll leave those pictures off the web :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment