Sunday, October 17, 2010

Manifesto 1

Take all the frosting. Take all the glitter, all the bling and all the frenetic chaos. I CHOOSE to return to a simpler, cleaner, grounded life.

I will believe people the first time they show me who they really are. I will truly value my friends and invest in them. I will appreciate their time, energy and friendship and if they don't value mine, then they are not worth the expended energy. Onward and upward, life is too short to be mad, but it also too short to wallow in anything that inhibits or causes one from progressing forward -- we should all respect ourselves enough to not be treated any less than how we would treat others. The best predictor of the future is the past. I am only responsible for me, not how everyone else acts, behaves or feels.

Quality over quantity. Claim the life you want!

Solid foundations
Solid friendships
Solid relationships

Clean and simple lines. I was always drawn to minimalism in art and design. I choose more cake and less frosting....

No comments:

Post a Comment