Saturday, July 25, 2009

I could do this every weekend!

Several years ago my sister invited me to a "Stamp It Up Party". We made all sorts of adorable hand-made cards. The gal that hosted it was named Ashley Bugg. Ashley is also a photographer.

When I told my sister I wanted to do a photo-shoot of my headbands while I was home, she suggested Ashley. I looked at her website and I was sold! She had exactly the type of look I wanted! 

We chatted on the phone and it was as if she was inside my brain, she totally got my "vision" and what I wanted to accomplish with my photo-shoot. 

I have some absolutely gorgeous friends, who fit the mold of the "Posh Prepster" so I asked them to be my models. They were thrilled and I figured since we were all friends it would be natural for the camera to pick up on our chemistry and bond. Editorial shoots can be amazing, but I did not want anything severe and stuffy. I wanted something playful and warm. 

Ashley was spectacular to work with and we all had an absolute blast "playing models" and striking poses. 

So thank you Erika, Jamie, Diana, Jaime and Kealey!!!!! And of course Ashley! 

I could not have asked for a better day. Today is one of my best friend's birthday, Kealey, but it was such a great day, it felt like my birthday :-)

I can't wait to see the final pictures! In the mean time check out Ashley's work


No comments:

Post a Comment