Sunday, April 5, 2009

Memories of Friends that will be Friends Forever!




































































I am so excited for April and May and July!!!! Jaime is coming to visit, then Sarah is coming to visit, and then I fly home for Jaime's babyshower. Kealey and Sarah are helping me throw a "Harajuku Lover's " themed shower  for Jaime. 

July will bring baby Tischler and maybe a weekend trip to LA with Kealey for some trend shopping and vacation time! I sure miss my crew of girls back at home! And it is not easy being across the entire country from them! I  miss our weekly happy-hours out in Scottsdale, our Last Chance runs, running to get tea at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf or Gelato Spot. All the hours we spend standing around in a parking lot because we have soo much to talk about and we spent most of the time bent over in laughter at the restaurant. The crazy dance parties with the Wielers that last until 6am, watching Kealey try and explain to Sarah R. Kelly's Trapped In The Closet music video!....ahh amazing friendships, they mean everything to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment