Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fashion Honors

I woke up so excited this morning. I have an appointment with the accessories buyer for Henri Bendels, as a follow up to last week's Open See. 

As I was at the gym on the elliptical machine, I started reflecting my time in the fashion industry and the various fashion related events that have put me over the top and made me really elated. Fashion isn't everything in life, but these things have put a really big smile on my face...

Here is my list

  • Getting accepted to Parsons
  • Seeing Oscar de la Renta on a weekly basis as an intern
  • Assisting with Oscar de la Renta's Bridal Week Fashion Show
  • Going to a photo shoot the second day of my internship at Women's Wear Daily
  • Working backstage at Olympus Fashion Week and getting to dress the models
  • Going to the Olympus Fashion Week -- every time I am in the tents I am on cloud nine
  • Getting emails from Tamryn (Aerie Pre Production Manager) saying how much she appreciated me and all the work I was doing for her
  • Seeing my headbands on display at Debut New York
  • Getting a call back to Henri Bendels

No comments:

Post a Comment