Friday, November 13, 2009

Trunk Shows

Come check out my trunk shows! Headbands and Hair Clips make great gifts and stocking stuffers. It's time to do some Christmas shopping and I now take credit cards.

DATE: Wednesday, November 18th
TIME: 2-7pm
PLACE: New Way Learning Academy, the school is located at 77th St and McDowell, right off the 101.

I will be in New York, but Brooke & Alexa with Royaltees Clothier will have a booth and they will help to sell my headbands.


DATE: Wednesday, December 2nd
TIME: 4-6:30pm
PLACE: Chestnut Lane Cafe, southside of Camelback & 44th Street near Camelback Florist and Havana Cafe

There will be pink Champagne and delicious treats such as cinnamon rolls and cookies. This adorable little cafe has become my favorite Arcadia spots for coffee.

DATE: Tuesday, December 8th
TIME: 2-8pm
PLACE: Silver Leaf Country Club 18701 North Silverleaf Drive, Scottsdale, 85255

No comments:

Post a Comment