Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stream Line

How does one person collect soo much stuff!!!???

I moved my items out of storage this past week and I have a ridiculous amount of items. And I have not even packed up my New York City apartment yet! Of course, prior to living in NYC I had a 1600  sq ft condo and most of what was in storage used to be housed in that condo, and there is also a lot of nostalgic leftovers from my parents, that I am not willing to part with, but still, oh my goodness this is too much clutter!

Putting things up on shelves just for the sake of "decorating" has never been my thing. I love the minimalistic look, and a piece of art has to really move me for me to want to display it. I am over all the knick-knacks and tacky collectibles. And going forward I want to stream line not only my decorating style but also my life. I want to declutter and weed out the unnecessary!

Whether it is situations and projects that I should NOT be involved in, to buying more than I need, I want to stream line it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment